All the world's a stage
There is no map
and there is no road.
I was tagged by mds-lktr to post about 15 of my current favorite things! :) Let’s see what I can come up…
- Coffee! Coffee coffee coffee. Black as night, black as my soul
- My friends, who despite all the silliness life has put us through, are still by each other’s sides. They can comprise an entire list themselves. Everyone is our lives is there for a reason.
- My healthy body. I can run! And put pretty things on it like…
- My tattoos!
- The amazing people I work with, from the interns to my fantastic bosses
- Summer! Even as it’s drawing to a close, it’s been a great one
- My kindle. Just finished my Goodreads challenge for the year!
- My family. Blood of the vikings, blood of the Roman empire
- My Gatsby notebook for all my blathering, thank you awriterinlove
- Popcorn. OM NOM NOM.
- Movie soundtracks. They make writing epic.
- The city! So blessed to be working in a creative environment both there and in the 914.
- ALL MY FANDOMS. Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, Orphan Black, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Percy Jackson, Disney, etc - I love love Tumblr for our fantastic nerd culture
- My short hair! And the random other ladies I know on here who rock it - you know who you are :)
I’ll save myself.
"Holy mother of Mary Shelley!"
"What the Tolkien?"
"By Victor Hugo’s spare underpants!"
"Jesus, Mary and Joseph Conrad!"
"Pardon my Molière, but I don’t give a Faulkner."
Thank you supernatural fandom
Better get my shit packed for Hogwarts the train leaves tomorrow
All Idealists share the following core characteristics:
- Idealists are enthusiastic, they trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom.
- Idealists pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic.
- Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personal journeys and human potentials.
- Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders.
You are so gracefully insane.